Getting a full night’s rest is one of the tenets of a healthy lifestyle, so purchasing the right mattress will be among the most important investments you will ever make. If you’re currently dissatisfied with how you are sleeping, examining your mattress can be crucial to improving your well being. The following are some basic questions you should ask if you are wondering if it’s time for a new mattress.
How old is your mattress? Typically, the average mattress lasts about 5 to 7 years depending on the quality of the mattress, your lifestyle and sleeping habits. So if it’s been over a decade (or two) since you invested in a new mattress, it is definitely time to start anew.
How are you sleeping? Do you consistently wake up in the middle of the night? Are you sore in the morning or feel stiff? Poor circulation and tossing and turning are indicators that your mattress isn’t doing its job anymore. If you are having these common symptoms, then it is definitely time for a new mattress.
Do you have the wrong type of bed? The best thing to do is to lie down on your current bed – prior to bedtime. Pay attention to how it supports you, what qualities seem to be lacking and write down a list of what your ideal bed should do for you. There are memory foam mattresses, natural latex mattresses, as well as traditional innerspring mattresses that have distinct advantages you may be looking for.
These days, the majority of brands offer free-trial periods that is long enough for you to compare and make a final decision. Should I get a Tempur-Pedic mattress or a Sleep Number bed? Read our comparison of Tempur-Pedic vs Sleep Number.
So don’t be shy – if you are thinking about buying a new mattress, the time may be sooner than you think.
- WE PUT BABY’S SAFETY FIRST: Non-toxic construction is free from harmful materials/chemicals
- IDEAL FOR INFANTS AND TODDLERS: Firm fiber core delivers the perfect firmness level for newborns and toddlers | SIZE: 27.5"W x 52"L x <6"H (fits standard cribs and toddler beds)
- WATERPROOF FOR EASY CLEANING: Durable, waterproof vinyl cover is easy to clean | Both sides of the mattress feature a waterproof cover, so flip the mattress when it comes time for your baby to move to a toddler bed for freshness
- SAFETY CERTIFICATIONS: GREENGUARD Gold certified: recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to healthier environments | Meets or exceeds flammability, lead, phthalate and CPSIA testing and does not contain toxic fire retardants
- MORE IMPORTANT INFO: Mattress comes with limited 7 year warranty | Made in USA | Lightweight design makes changing sheets easy | Square corners help for secure fit inside the crib or toddler bed
- Your purchase includes One Olee Sleep Aquarius 10-Inch Memory Foam Mattress in Blue, Full Size
- Mattress dimensions – 75" W x 54" L x 10"H. Feel – Medium-Firm
- Fits all frames – Steel, wood or platform bed frames, box springs and floor. 93% polyester / 7% spandex
- Unique Gel-infused Foam Layer – to regulate temperature. High Density Base Layer – For a longer-lasting and durable mattress
- Any new product will expand within minutes and can have a mild scent upon unboxing that will dissipate in a few hours in a well-ventilated room. Remove packaging within 72 hours, and allow an extra 48-72 hours for proper decompression
- AS COOL AS IT GETS - Settle in to a bed made with our most cooling formula yet, promising perfectly temperature-regulated sleep and a clean feeling night after night, all thanks to our enveloping memory foam packed with cooling gel and green tea
- PRESSURE-RELIEVING FOAMS - 2 inch ultra-cooling gel and green tea infused memory foam, 2.5 inches soft comfort foam, and 5.5 inches durable high density base support foam; ideal for back sleepers and average-weight sleepers
- CERTIPUR US CERTIFIED - Highest quality foam is CertiPUR US Certified for durability, performance, and content
- EXPERTLY PACKAGED - Our technology allows this mattress to be efficiently compressed into one box that’s easily shipped and maneuvered into the bedroom; simply unbox, unroll and this mattress does the rest, expanding to its original shape within 72 hours.
- Worry-free 10 year limited warranty included; twin mattress supports a maximum weight of 250 lbs, while all other sizes can support up to 500 lbs
- Perfect Top layer supports bodyweight and maintains body shape for rest in the best condition
- 3 inch 8 ILD soft memory foam supports body with soft power
- 3 Inch 25 ILD HD foam prevents defection of memory foam
- 3 inch I Gel disperses temperature accumulation to maintain a constant mattress temperature.
- Dimensions: 75" L x 54" W x 10" H
- 8 inch hybrid mattress combine hypallergenic memory foam with the traditional support of an innerspring mattress for a medium-firm feel perfect for kids rooms, guest beds, or an affordable low-profile option
- A plush layer of memory foam helps align the spine to minimize pressure points for increased comfort
- Finished with a cozy knit cover, this mattress is compressed as a bed in a box for convenient delivery and setup
- Available in a medium-firm 8-inch profile, a medium 10-inch profile, or a plush 12-inch profile that also features gel infusions and individually encased coils
- Packaging process may leave small brown flecks called carbons in the mattress packaging; These carbons are harmless pieces of plastic and will not stick to your mattress; 10-year limited warranty
- Assembly of 1 customer-supplied bed frame per product instructions
- Product should be in the room where it is to be assembled before provider arrives. Moving product after assembly is not included
- Room must have sufficient space to perform assembly
- Cleanup work area. Take packaging to customer's bins unless customer declines
- Products requiring additional work may result in an updated estimate from provider
- Lightweight and durable. It is made with high density thermo-bonded fiber core that provides firm support and a 100% Vinyl outer cover that is water resistant and wipes clean.
- Mattress dimensions: 52"L x 27.5"W x 5"H. Weight limit: 50 lb. For optimal use, rotate mattress every 2-3 months. 10-year limited warranty. Handcrafted in Canada. Made of imported textiles.
- This mattress has achieved GREENGUARD GOLD Certification. GREENGUARD Certified products are certified to GREENGUARD standards for low chemical emissions into indoor air during product usage.
- Fits standard crib with internal measurements of 28⅝ in. X 53 in.
- Safety 1st has received the Women’s Choice Award as an America’s Most Recommended brand for Baby Crib & Toddler Mattress
- Finkel, Michael (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 224 Pages - 01/30/2018 (Publication Date) - Vintage (Publisher)
- Sleek New Design
- 4GB internal memory.Built-in Wi-Fi
- Whisper Quiet
- Part Number: XBX4GBCNTRBUN
- This item is non returnable.
- Two inches of ultra plush memory foam that conforms to your curves and hugs you to sleep
- Infused with temperature regulating gel beads that capture and dissipate heat to help prevent overheating
- Comfortable memory foam distributes weight evenly to align the spine and alleviate pressure points
- Available in plush 2 inch and 3 inch profiles; The 3 inch topper will hug your body more than the 2 inch topper
- A comfortable and affordable way to rejuvenate an old mattress, soften a hard mattress, and prolong mattress life; Backed by a 3 year warranty