Congratulations on your mattress purchase! Whether you now own an innerspring mattress, air bed, memory foam mattress, adjustable bed or latex mattress it is necessary to treat it well if you wish to get the most out of it for years to come. Here are some essential steps you should follow from the moment your new mattress arrives in your home.
Breaking in a New Mattress
This is par for the course, not just to have a mattress get used to your shape, but also for your body to get used to the mattress. For some people it can take up to four weeks to really start getting the sleep benefits from their new mattress – during this time, make sure to rotate your mattress at least once in order to give both sides of the bed equal attention. If you are not enjoying your sleep after a month (your trial period may be anywhere from 90 to 180 days), consider sending your mattress back.
Beware of Sagging
Constant weight cause your mattress to sag over time – that is why you need to make sure to buy the right foundation with your mattress, as it will surprisingly take on a lot of the wear and tear. Every few weeks, rotating or flipping your mattress can help keep your mattress from sagging; also the addition of a mattress topper can take on some of the physical impact and increase the longevity of your mattress. Also, don’t sit on the edge of your mattress so much especially if you have an innerspring or air mattress, as the edge is usually the weakest part.
Keep Your Mattress Covered
By having a mattress cover, you can help prevent the build up of moisture, mildew, and bacteria and also protect the cosmetic surface of your mattress. Every couple of weeks you can remove the cover, wash it and put it back on for a fresh start. While certain mattresses like memory foam and natural latex are naturally anti-microbial and mold and mildew resistant, an extra layer never hurts.
Clean Your Mattress
It’s easy to forget that your mattress is still a piece of furniture that requires the same hygienic care that everything else in your home receives. When you can, vacuum your mattress or wipe it down with a cloth depending on the type of mattress you own and the corresponding care instructions (as a general rule, stay away from using too much water that will instead promote the growth of bacteria and mold).
Ultimately, always treat your mattress well, and it will care for you even better in return.
- TL Care Natural Waterproof Quilted Pack and Play Size Fitted Mattress Cover Made with Organic Cotton
- Measures 27" X 39" X 4"
- Fits up to 2 inch thick mattress. Free from harmful chemicals; no dyes
- Elastic all around for a snug and secure fit
- Protect mattress from soiling
- Face:100% Cotton; Middle:100% breathable Polyester; Back: waterproof breathable polyester
- measures 24 inch x 38 inch x 5 inch
- Fits up to 3 inch thick standard size portable/mini crib mattresses
- The 5 inch deep pockets with elastic all around provides a snug and secure fit on the mattress
- 100% Cotton
- Measures 18 inch x 36 inch x 4 inch
- 4" deep pockets for a snug and secure fit
- Hand Made. Product size may vary by one or two inches.Do not bleach
- ♕ Bamboo mattress protector ---- Fitted cover style design with elastic all around.Queen size bamboo mattress protector measures 60''x80'' and fits up to 17" Deep.
- ♕ Soft and comfortable ---- Natural bamboo jacquard fabric which is made from 30% bamboo viscose(surface),70% polyester.This soft,smooth and noiseless fabric will keep you healthy and safety when sleep.
- ♕ Waterproof and Breathable ---- TPU membrane is laminated on the back of the jacquard bamboo fabric.TPU membrane allows air to circulate,but repels Liquids.This bamboo mattress protector can shield your mattress from perspiration,bed wetting,liquids and stains.
- ♕ OEKO-TEX CERTIFIED ---- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 factory certification ensures that the fabric meets the safety and environmental standards.
- ♕ Easy care ---- Machine wash warm at gentle cycle,tumble dry at low heat only,remove promptly from dryer and lay flat,do not iron,do not bleach,do not dry clean.
- Shojai, Amy (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 348 Pages - 08/20/2018 (Publication Date) - Furry Muse Publications (Publisher)
- ✿100% Bamboo Fiber--The bed sheet is made of 100% bamboo, which is soft to the touch and can give the baby a comfortable environment.
- ✿Waterproof,Cool, Breathable -- Bamboo fiber viscose fiber can keep the baby cool while sleeping and provide comfort in all seasons, which is very suitable for those with sensitive skin. A waterproof layer is added under the bamboo cotton to better protect your mattress.
- ✿Easy to Care -- The Fitted Sheet is durable and not easy to fade. Machine washable in cold water, tumble dry.High-quality bamboo fabric can avoid shrinkage and deformation.
- ✿Not Easy to Slip off -- The 360-degree wrapped mattress of our crib sheets is not easy to slip off, and can be more firmly attached to the crib mattress to prevent them from being kicked away in the middle of the night.
- ✿100% SATISFACTION : - Our products are backed by incredible customer service. We are dedicated to ensuring you have an excellent experience.ORDER NOW, risk - free. If within 30 days you are not 100% satisfied, please return them. Any questions, feel free to contact us.
- Dave McBee (Director) - Dave McBee (Writer) - McBee Products (Producer)
- 100% Cotton Jersey. Measures 27 inch x 39 inch x 4 inch
- SOFT. Our Jersey Playard sheets offer a warm, tee shirt like feel for exceptional comfort. The 100% cotton jersey is moisture wicking and breathable.
- Fits up to 3 inch thick Pack N Play mattress
- 4" deep pockets with elastic in the corners for a snug and secure fit
- Machine wash cold with gentle cycle, tumble dry low for best results